“Been around Temecula for 90 years ”
Review of Swing Inn Cafe

Swing Inn Cafe
Ranked #19 of 429 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast in town. Friendly people great food . There is nothing bad about this place. I'm a local. I go here all the time.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Mediocre breakfast. Tried an omelette that that was thin, more like a crepe than an omelette. It had bell peppers and tomatoes in it but the peppers in particular didn't seem to be cooked much, too crunchy. Cottage potatoes were overdone and dry. Maybe it was a bad day but with plenty of other options in town, I don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Good local restaurant for eats in old town Temecula. Came here for breakfast with the family. It was a little cramped to have the baby in her car seat but we managed. Fast friendly service. Heartiful portions of food.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

If you are in a hurry and need a great breakfast, this is the place for you. I have been there a few times and it took less than 5 minutes to get my meal. The food has always been good and the service is great. I will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Grew up coming to the Swing inn, as did our boys. We moved to Arizona a number of years ago. Whenever we come home we always come back for Breakfast or lunch. Nothing fancy, just good food, fast service and atmosphere. If your looking for modern flare this is not the place for you.