“Favorite Old Town Restaurant”

Front Street Bar and Grill
Ranked #111 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The menu is varied. Amazing hamburgers and the spinach salad is one of my top picks! Great entertainment on weekends

Reviewed 17 February 2015

The restaurant is very cozy and has lots of tables perfect for a romantic dinner. The food and the service are very good. The price is very reasonable. They also have an outside patio with fire pits and heaters. Corkage fee is $20 if you want to bring your own wine.

Reviewed 27 December 2014

Good place for casual dining - food and atmosphere. Sometimes there is also live music on the patio in Summer.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

We stopped in here on our way to the Old Town Temecula Community Theater showing of West Side Story (an OUTSTANDING show, by the way)!! The food was good and the service was very good, as well. If anything, we wished that we'd had time to run back to the hotel to take our leftovers, cuz the serving sizes were very generous! I had a peperoni pizza and it was TASTY!! Other friends in our group had the salmon or the soup and salad combos! Everybody said their food was great!!

Reviewed 19 October 2014

We walked across the street to the Front Street Bar and Grill. My husband ordered a burger, which he liked; I had a prix-fixe dinner. The food was not bad, but it wasn't anything I would want to eat again. There was a live band, and that was great. Overall, the vibe was fun. I just didn't like the food.