“Amazing new place”
Review of The Nightingale

The Nightingale
Reserve with OpenTable
The Nightingale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 483 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$20 - US$150
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch here and not having been before, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Awesome! I had one of the best salads ever! The nightingale with grilled chicken has become my new fave! My business associate had the Cesar with chicken which also featured anchovies. He said it was delish! The had a few neat touches- the coffee being served in a copper pot, the ice cubes that seemed to never melt and the small pots of greenery on the tables.
Back to my salad!! Fresh blueberries, blackberries and strawberries all mixed with candid walnuts and Gorgonzola over mixed greens. The dressing was the perfect balance! Can’t wait to try it for dinner.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I was in town for a wedding and another restaurant referred us to The Nightingale! WOW,WOW,WOW, sums it up. The space is so beautifully decorated, the service from the management to the busser, was all best in class. Please try the squash-blossoms, best I have ever eaten. I will be back!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Well the owners of the Goat and Vine hit the mark and ran it sed the bar on this one! Thank you. We needed a place just like this to class up our wonderful Old Town. The food selection is very fresh and local. Pastas, seafood, beef. The handcrafted cocktails are amazing with good quality spirits used. I love the Water of life with vodka. Mmmmmm! They also serve small bites which my favorite is the prosciutto plate, freshly sliced and very flavorful and served with an amazing fresh baked bread and burrata cheese. Delicious. The spicy cappicola pizza is equally as delicious. Do you self a favor and try this place. Fair warning though, this place is becoming very popular so you may have to wait a bit for seating. The building is beautifully decorated and the bar area is phenomenal. Has almost a "rat pack" feel to it which I think is really cool. Service is incredible and the prices are very reasonable for the quality they serve. This has become my favorite go to place and I love sharing it with friends and out of town guests.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are foodies. We love to find locally owned restaurants and have great service and great food. This fits the bill. Even though they are relatively newly opened, they are doing a great job! They truly care about their customers! Genuine and very welcoming! We had the Nightingale Salad — So fresh and delicious! We had their Chicken Sandwich which was large enough for 2 people! Our server, Jules, is amazingly professional, efficient and wants you to enjoy your experience to its fullest! Wow, a breath of fresh air! The group of team members seem to be of the same mindset, which I appreciate. We have been there 2 times for lunch and will continue to try different items! Can’t wait for dinner there!
Job well done TEAM!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Love the vibe. Great drinks. All the staff are very personable. Food was delicious. Our server Nick was the best. Ask Ryan the bartender to recommend a delicious Old Fashioned type libation. You’ll be happy you did!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to The Nightingale? Share your experiences!