“Best Tortilla's”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Good simple food, served fresh and warm. Love the Tortillas. We always take the leftovers for our wine tasting adventures.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Food was good but my taco was fried. This is not my cup of tea but it was kind of like a taco salad shell on my taco. However very tasty. Indoor and outdoor seating available. Small bar also.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

This was a "hunger stop" - we just walked up to the counter and ordered. Food was ready in about 7 minutes. Beer and wine available. I had a burrito and while it was a bit dry - it was filling.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I haven't been in Rosa's for awhile. I LOVED it!! The food is wonderful & a much better price then other Mexican Food restaurants in Temecula. I have lived in Temecula for over 30 years & appreciate Restaurants that only got better, not worse with sky high prices. Try this Rosa's on Front Street, then shop & walk your meal off.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

My friend and I ate at Rosa's for dinner, as it came recommended. I got the tamale plate, which was somewhat of a treat since they aren't readily available at fast food restaurants. The food was tasty and I had no complaints, and the salsa was flavorful, yet still had bite. Much to my friend's enjoyment, they served horchata, which isn't available at all Mexican restaurants. They also serve deep fried ice cream, another anomaly for a fast food place!

Rosa's is located in Old Town and is not difficult to find. There is ample seating both inside and out.

Been to Rosa's Cantina? Share your experiences!