“Tamale seeking”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Ranked #65 of 429 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Place is huge, compared to the average place. Went there to specifically buy their Tamales (chicken and pork). They were small, but guess what? Very tasty, practically better than all other tamales we have bought over the past few years. Small, but savory, with just the right amount of filling. Also purchased a quart was it?, of their salsa, which I had to serve it myself from their salsa bar. Combined three and not too shabby. Can not attest to other items in their large menu, or why they have only earned 3.5 Stars from the discerning critics of the Temecula area. The tamales at almost $16 the dozen were very pleasing in their mini me format. 4 Stars!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Had a surprise birthday party for 30. Rosa's Cafe catered it for us. Food was served in a self served manner, everything tasted good, service was on point. Nice, easy was to have a party

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A quick lunch turned out to be a most enjoyable occasion. I was looking for fast food and stopped here. The menu is typical Mexican, made to order. I had a burrito that was made with the freshest tortilla I have had in ages. So fresh that it almost melted in the mouth. I actually wish I had ordered more it was so good. The restaurant is large.may be a bit gaudy but it looks great.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I typically go here every Tuesday for Taco Tuesday. For that, they are great. I went there this week and had their nachos and while the meat was good (steak), what you get for the price really isn't worth it. For almost $9, it seemed to be a poor portion of food and was very lacking on almost everything when you compare it to other taco shops around town. I would never order the nachos again and will likely just stick to what they are good at, tacos.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The crispy shell carne asada tacos were to die for. Three to a order, so gave one to the spouse to go with her bean and cheese burrito. Plenty to eat!