“Weekend Getaway ”
Review of Tabu Sushi

Tabu Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabu Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 455 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Rudy is the chef on point. He made us the best oysters. Melted in your mouth. I also enjoyed the Protein Roll. The roll had no rice or nori. Rolled in a cucumber with delicious salmon, tuna and albacore. But my fav was the Tamago Special. It’s a secret.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Just ate here! It was really good. Place is clean and great service. I had a fish salad and hubby ordered a hand roll, a soft shell crab roll, catapiller roll and a philly roll. We will be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this place and just hoped it would be good- it was!! The waiters were very friendly and attentive. We ordered the El Cameron roll, beef teriyaki bowl and miso ramen. The roll and bowl were both fantastic! The ramen was a bit too "fishy" for me but my husband and 4yo loved it. With a full bar, this place was just perfect!

My only criticism was the bathroom - which lacked a baby changing station and the toilet I used was so oddly placed that the toilet roll was digging into your side while seated (the toilet was not centered in the cubicle) and the door was not easy to latch. Otherwise, this place would receive 5 stars.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Been twice! Both times service was good and sushi was very good! Place is clean and lots of people sitting around sushi bar so it has both tables and more fun spots to sit and watch! Good size menu and can't complain about quality price is for!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Been there twice with friends and for daughters birthday. The food is fun, fresh and original. I love the spicy sushi, the sauces are great. Booths are a little tight. Sin city sushi is my favorite. You can sometimes find "groupon" type deals on Dealpalooza. I've never been a fan of sushi but Tabu has changed that!

Been to Tabu Sushi? Share your experiences!