“OMG”
Review of Tabu Sushi

Tabu Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Tabu Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This has to be my out of town family and friends #1 place to go when visiting Temecula! And not just once, but several times! The lunch menu has a bento box, that is a great value, and can't be beat! Happy hour too. Love this restaurant!!!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stopped in here for dinner with my wife recently. I wasn't real hungry but we wanted to get out for an evening without kids. The food was really good and for those that are watching carbs and calories, they offered a variety of rice free sushi rolls. We both tried different ones on the rice free list and really liked both. I will definitely be returning again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Rudy is the chef on point. He made us the best oysters. Melted in your mouth. I also enjoyed the Protein Roll. The roll had no rice or nori. Rolled in a cucumber with delicious salmon, tuna and albacore. But my fav was the Tamago Special. It’s a secret.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Just ate here! It was really good. Place is clean and great service. I had a fish salad and hubby ordered a hand roll, a soft shell crab roll, catapiller roll and a philly roll. We will be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this place and just hoped it would be good- it was!! The waiters were very friendly and attentive. We ordered the El Cameron roll, beef teriyaki bowl and miso ramen. The roll and bowl were both fantastic! The ramen was a bit too "fishy" for me but my husband and 4yo loved it. With a full bar, this place was just perfect!

My only criticism was the bathroom - which lacked a baby changing station and the toilet I used was so oddly placed that the toilet roll was digging into your side while seated (the toilet was not centered in the cubicle) and the door was not easy to latch. Otherwise, this place would receive 5 stars.

Been to Tabu Sushi? Share your experiences!