“Bravo to Burgers & Beer”
Review of Burgers and Beer

Burgers and Beer
Ranked #83 of 430 Restaurants in Temecula
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Great location for a date, friends or with the family! A wide variety a foods along with a full bar. Family friendly.
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Dined on a sunny afternoon outside on their charming patio. Had an excellent server who brought our lunch to us quickly as we had a small window to dine as our friend had an appointment near by. Food was delicious .

2  Thank JulesBrie

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Have had both breakfast and dinner here. Great selection on many meals. The food is pretty darn good with larger sized portions. Will definitely be coming back for more.

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch with the 'kids'. One son and his wife are in their early 20's and the other son is a teenager.

We all had the Bloody Mary's (one was a virgin) to start with. Best ones we've had in a long time! We ordered the aspirin appetizer to start with, which is the norm every time we dine here. They are Mexican sopes (?). Very tasty!

We can't resist ordering the burgers. SO many burger options plus tons of sandwiches, hot dogs, pasta, etc...
Huge variety! The beer battered fries are a must try!! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank JAE2512
Reviewed 3 January 2017

On this visit, a holiday 'weekend', parking overflow from the mall was so bad we parked in the adjacent Costco parking lot. Around 5:30 on that Monday night, B&B was busy but had plenty of room for our party of 9. Started with a very good plate of nachos. I was the only one drinking beer & service from the bar was too slow. (Yeah, my son-in-law is only here for their burgers, trying a different one each time). I'm a burger purist. Last visit I tried one of their spicier combo's my son-in-law recommended. It was just fine, but I still prefer what I ordered this time. The tried & true cheeseburger. Did succumb to the lure of 5 different cheeses. While I still prefer a double double or 5 Guys, here I could also have Stella on tap. My daughter felt adventurous & was rewarded with a fig marmalade concoction on a burger that she raved about. Our group had a wide variety of burgers & each was enjoyed. Most went with the beer battered fries, but once again, I found their regular fries just fine. The most impressive selection came by way of my 13 year old grandson. An appetizer turned entree of buffalo wings, followed by a huge hot fudge sundae. Which his parents agreed was as good as it looked. Noteworthy, I noticed that the standard booth seating had their own TV's at each where it looked like they could choose their own channel.

2  Thank Les J
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Best burger I ever ate! Omg fig burger was amazing!!!! TV's every where every game and one at your booth you can change awesome.

2  Thank Denise F