All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean wine country any special requests yogurt economy hotel reservation number old town one night stay free breakfast is quick check off ramp make your own waffles other hotels breakfast was excellent would stay again staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This was a great spot for overnight. The room was clean. The front desk gal, Siew, was incredible. She was polite and knowledgeable. Breakfast was good. Close to freeway although the traffic there is horrible. We would stay there again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your great review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am even happier to hear that Siew made your stay that much more special. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and nothing makes us happier than a happy guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel twice last month while in Temecula. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had other family that ended up needing rooms last minute that also stayed there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your great feedback. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we are so happy you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Fully met my expectations for this kind of Hotel: Convenient location relatively close to the freeway, friendly staff, quick check in (even though the system was down). The room was clean and reasonably well appointed. Wifi worked and there were enough outlets to keep my devices charged. Recommended.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank delfhedde
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your great feedback. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service was good. Personnel there were helpful. Free breakfast was also provided. We got upgraded to a better room, but had to relocate at 2 am. The room was cozy and facing the freeway. It was located pretty located so you could go where ever. We drove to the Wineries, which was great fun.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry that you had to move rooms; but we are thrilled to hear that after the move to the new room that the rest of your trip was great. We thank you for your time and business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Kevin checked me in when I was so depressed, he gave me a cheese nip and checked me in and made me laugh...
Racheal the next day was equally as sweet and the guy in the breakfast room was really nice to me made me a waffel, Very kind staff even the housekeepers are not rude , they do not BANG on the doors or slam them. I can actually sleep in ! Not a Motel feel, very homey and cozy great pool everything is close!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
QualityInnTemecula, Manager at Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we could not be happier to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. We hope to see you again soon.