“Great lunch and breakfast”
Review of Twofish Baking Company - CLOSED

Twofish Baking Company
Description: Best bakery on the northern California coast.
Description: Best bakery on the northern California coast.
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Upon being referred to Twofish for pastries we arrived in time for lunch. Sandwiches prepared on their own baked bread were wonderful. We enjoyed the rustic feel of this comfortable general store. Went back next day for breakfast and had their breakfast rolls and fresh coffee.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I got there at 9:30 AM, stood in line for a bit and watched a staff member find three un-sold sticky buns on a rack! My hopes soared, only to be dashed moments later when the last person in front of me bought all three. The next morning, my sons made it there about 7:40 and came back with the famed sticky buns and some blueberry turnovers. Delicious! But if you snooze, you lose!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We had the Italian sandwich which was big enough to share and it was possibly the best sandwich I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

2 fish is located inside the old merchant store at Stewarts point.We stopped by to late to purchase any fresh bakery products but I hear their stuff is delicious. Just stopping by to look at the store is worth the time as it looks like an old time merchantile.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This bakery/cafe/store is adorable, and the food is delicious. The hubby had the sticky bun, and I had an orange coconut muffin. They were beautiful and tasty!