“Great Menu, Great Food”

Elephant Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elephant Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 583 Restaurants in Torrance
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Elephant Bar Restaurant is a scratch-kitchen specializing in globally-inspired dishes and traditional, American fare. Our food is all made from scratch using the best, locally-sourced ingredients available. All of our cocktails are made fresh when you order, handcrafted in-house by our mixologists. Brunch is offered on weekends 10am-2pm with brunch cocktails, patio dining, and delicious specialty brunch entrees. We've kept the same, great Elephant Bar Restaurant exclusives you've come to love...but made them better, using only made-from- scratch methods and high-quality ingredients. Better menu items, new craft cocktails, new wine list, and new brunch cocktails. We've completely evolved.We can't wait to see you soon!
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This restaurant chain has been a favorite for a long time with consistently good food and drinks for the entire family. The Elephant Bar is Torrance is conveniently located off Torrance Blvd and Hawthorne Blvd close to the Del Amo Mall. Parking is free and plentiful. There are other restaurants within walking distance if this one has a long wait. I often use this venue for business meetings as the manager and staff cooperate with seating business meetings in a quieter area. The service was great with Jennie our hostess. She was efficient, courteous and unobtrusive. My teriyaki chicken with fresh wok-seared veggies on brown rice was excellent and healthy. The chicken salad with citrus dressing is also a favorite as is the fresh ahi salad for lunch. I have not had a bad experience at this venue in over 15 years. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Staff was attentive, food was great. lighting is really low but that added to the ambiance. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is a great place for 2,4 or more. Great parking ~ never waited too long. Everything I tried there was good................

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Great restaurant. Thought being rush hour dinner time it would be hard to get a table, turned out to be no problem. We had a long day and this made it worth it. My wife had a chicken sandwich and I had a bacon cheese burger. Good Stuff. Everyone was very friendly. Will be going back to again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I've celebrated several birthdays (mine and others) and luncheons here. The food is pretty good. I somehow always find my way back to the jambalaya :)!

Been to Elephant Bar Restaurant? Share your experiences!