“Disillusioned”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Torrance is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Placed an order and received the wrong sandwiches and was missing a soup. When I called to speak with the supervisor regarding this issue, I was given the answer, "what do you want me to do about it". No attempt to take responsibility or even care. He stated that the next time I came in he would refund my cost. How about making sure you give the patron the correct order and checking the order in front of them to make sure they have it correct?? NEVER GOING BACK !

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We take our dogs on hikes up on the Palos Verdes hill and stop here for an ice tea and a bagel. This location is smaller than most Paneras that I've been to, but just as good.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

On line ordering is easy---you can choose your food and any custom add-ons, deletions, size and sides. When you pay for it online, it is waiting for pick-up when you arrive. Very convenient! Ordering in restaurant is somewhat confusing, as the whole menu is not on board, so you have to know what you want, or choose what's listed. We did not get what we ordered, but it being lunchtime, the place was packed and noisy, and the sandwich I received was very good. We managed to get the last table for a quick lunch.
All the food we've tried has been very tasty and we have eaten here several times while staying nearby. The green goddess salad with avocado was the salad I had been dreaming about while living in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Good sandwiches--order, then find a place to sit, and they'll bring it to your table. Sometimes seating can be a problem, and sometimes people "camp out" there with their computers or book clubs or something...

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The best soup and bread in the area. I'd give it five stars for the food, but why they dumped Coke and went to Pepsi I have no idea. It has affected how many times I visit since I'm a Diet Coke addict! But I love the food, and when I was sick for months, I had people bring me their soup. Very high quality baked goods, foods and breads. Reliable, too.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!