“Delicious Crepes!”

Champagne French Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Tustin
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Enjoyed our al fresco breakfast before church on Sunday. I had the crepes with strawberries ~ very yummy and my husband had an egg dish, which was so large he couldn't finish it. Friendly service, good coffee with free refills, very enjoyable.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Hi. My sister took me here for the first time. I think I ordered incorrectly. I got the tuna melt and was highly disappointed. Not flavorful, not juicy. Just cafeteria quality. The salad that accompanied it was looked old and tires. And finally the restroom was unusable. However in all fairness, maybe I should've ordered eggs and pastries.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Good coffee. Free refills. Nice seating outside. Clean bathroom.
It is next to Irvine Blvd, so it could be noisy for some.
Also, if you are unlucky and you are there when the gardners are working,
it could be quite noisy.
Lots of parking.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Never knew they served breakfast and it's great! Try the eggs Benedict.....well worth it...always had great food and of course the Onion soup, is the best...and pastries...great patio to eat..

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I have lived in France so I appreciate cafes that have real French food. This little neighborhood café is the real deal with quiches, soups, salads and a wide range of French pastries and cakes and of course a variety of breads and baguettes. The selection is very good and the food is excellent and fresh. Many people come on the weekend to sit outside and have a bite to eat for lunch. The service has been spotty since it opened but they do try so just ask if you need something. Very reasonably priced for the quality.