“I go here about once a month....HUGE PORTIONS...GREAT VALUE”
Review of Aloha Hawaiian BBQ

Aloha Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #45 of 333 Restaurants in Tustin
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love their food! Their food is really good & they offer huge portions for the money...
I usually get the chicken & ribs combo...it's about $10 & comes with steamed cabbage, rice & macaroni salad...I usually tell them double mac instead of cabbage because their mac is really good...
I always call in my order & pick it up about 10 minutes after I call it in...the staff is really nice...parking kinda' sucks there but that is because there are a few other places to eat in the lot....I will usually get something from them & then something from the Greek place too a couple doors down...

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This place reminds me of the food I got in Hawaii it is very tasty and you really get your value as they really give you a lot for your money
Many selections and fresh

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We come here about once a month for a quick, delicious meal. You should know this is upscale fast food. But the flavors are sooooo good, some of the best teriyaki ever. And portions are very big - big enough for 2 people to share an entree, definitely.

Staff are friendly, restaurant is clean. There often seem to be police officers grabbing a bite here, which might make you feel more or less security depending on your perspective. The shopping center itself is nice, clean, safe, and has ample parking. A good option for kids, families, and dining on a budget.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

A coworker and I went here for lunch. I ordered the seafood combo and I was blown away by the amount of food for around $10. 3 shrimp, 2 fish fillets, a ton of chicken, steam cabbage, rice and pasta salad. It was really good.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Sure, it's in a strip mall, and it;s definitely not Hawaii - but the taste is authentic and the service excellent. Dropping by on our way home we found the menu inclusive and the aromas from the grill encouraging.

Service was good, especially given the meals are prepared after you order, not before.

The reality is that Hawaiian food always tastes better in Hawaii, but this is because you are being influenced by the context, sea, sand, surf and those shirts. That's why restaurants are decorated in the style of cuisine they offer - it's all about trying to ensure that all our senses are in tune with the theme. So, close your eyes, put some surf audio on your headphones, sniff salt water and then eat the food. See, I told you, it's good, isn't it?