“Great homemade-type foof”

Ranked #26 of 306 Restaurants in Tustin
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I have a Mimi's within walking distance of home, but this one is worth driving a little ways. They are ALWAYS busy. They have a lot of long term employees who are very friendly and attentive. The chefs even wander about and introduce themselves and ask how your food is. They change the menu frequently, but I can always find something wonderful to eat. Of course (again because they are always busy), their super delicious muffins are always fresh. I eat there mostly with my family, but I do take the drive just to enjoy their thoughtfully prepared delicious food. And they have great wines-with a few $5 glasses all day!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. Casual dining, and diverse menu. Even better deal if you sign up for the Mimi’s email blast. They send out 2-for one coupons regularly. Corn Chowder is highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The coupon started us going to Mimi's and we now go every week. The food has always been of exceptional quality and delicious. We often order the New York Club Steak and the quality of the meat and tenderness is very good. The steak is cooked with Rosemary spice and butter and it is very tasty. We also like the French Pot roast. The calories say 640 but it tastes like 1000 calories. This dish is delicious and tender. Even their pasta with the Scallops is delicious. We just came back from Italy and the pasta is as good as Italy.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great menus options. I love the waffles and their famous Buttermilk Spice muffins. My mother had the Eggs Benedict - Can't get much better than that. Service was great!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I have eaten here a number of times. This time was for brunch with a friend. Their menu options are huge! We had a light meal that was tasty - a muffin and some eggs. The service was great - they kept our coffee cups filled. Just a nice place for a business meeting or to meet with friends at a reasonable price