“Hidden Gem”

Ranked #91 of 292 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Almost 15 years have passed since Long Hai opened its restaurant doors in El Camino Plaza in Tustin. A lot has changed since then, but one thing that remains the same is the quality of food and dining. We have been a small family run business since the start, working together to share with others the enjoyment of good cuisine in your own Long Hai “home”. Trung Nguyen, our talented and energetic head chef and store owner leads in creating scrumptious and fresh dishes. We hope that you enjoy dining with us, and welcome to the LH family!
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My family loves this place! The food is delicious! We have dined in the restaurant and ordered take out. Once they were closed and accommodated our family for a special occasion. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It looks like a dump but the food is outstanding. One of my favorites is the frog legs. They are in butter and garlic and you will smell the garlic across the room. There Pho is good as well as there wonton soup.
I also like there bbq pork and beef.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Long Hai is a Sino-Vietnamese restaurant. They serve all the classic Vietnamese dishes like pho, shaking beef, spring rolls. They also have the chicken version of pho that you don't see around as much. If you want Chinese as well, they do a lot of the classic dishes too.

1  Thank JohnOlsen
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Shrimp Spring rolls were delicious. Tofu curry and Terriyaki Salmon were on point. Very affordable and good service. Was not a fan of the plum soda.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I came here with a couple of my friends to celebrate my birthday. I thought the food was really good, and the service was good, too. We waited a while because there was only one server at the time, but I was in the company of good friends, so not too bad. I ordered a really delicious desert that had green jello and sweet coconut milk. Overall, I really enjoyed it. My one issue with the restaurant is that when I went to use the bathroom, it was soo dirty, with a strong urine smell. You could tell it had not been cleaned in weeks. That is always a turnoff to me at any establishment, but especially at a restaurant. I hope they will see this review and improve in that area. Overall, I had a good experience and I hope their kitchen is kept better than their restroom. I only visited the once, and it seems a nice place. So go try it out and add another review! Also, it is very close to Shout Karaoke, a great place to go with friends after dinner.