“Dependable Vietnamese & Chinese”

Long Hai Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 292 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Almost 15 years have passed since Long Hai opened its restaurant doors in El Camino Plaza in Tustin. A lot has changed since then, but one thing that remains the same is the quality of food and dining. We have been a small family run business since the start, working together to share with others the enjoyment of good cuisine in your own Long Hai “home”. Trung Nguyen, our talented and energetic head chef and store owner leads in creating scrumptious and fresh dishes. We hope that you enjoy dining with us, and welcome to the LH family!
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Located in a nondescript shopping center better known for Cream Pan Bakery, this is a very casual, family owned and run restaurant. The owner is always on hand serving or cooking in kitchen. I have been here many times because my wife loves the chicken noodle soup. I like the garlic shrimp appetizer, spring rolls, Chowfun and Chowmein, Vermicelli with pork, and lemongrass chicken, but really everything I have tried has been fine. Inexpensive (about $25 for two), good for families or groups. Many people use the takeout option. Closed Sundays. Call ahead to see if crab and or lobster available in tank. My only complaint would be that the menu never changes so there is never any new items and only rarely lobster special.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My family loves this place! The food is delicious! We have dined in the restaurant and ordered take out. Once they were closed and accommodated our family for a special occasion. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

It looks like a dump but the food is outstanding. One of my favorites is the frog legs. They are in butter and garlic and you will smell the garlic across the room. There Pho is good as well as there wonton soup.
I also like there bbq pork and beef.

Reviewed 15 July 2015

Long Hai is a Sino-Vietnamese restaurant. They serve all the classic Vietnamese dishes like pho, shaking beef, spring rolls. They also have the chicken version of pho that you don't see around as much. If you want Chinese as well, they do a lot of the classic dishes too.

1  Thank JohnOlsen
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Shrimp Spring rolls were delicious. Tofu curry and Terriyaki Salmon were on point. Very affordable and good service. Was not a fan of the plum soda.