“What a jewel”

The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 309 Restaurants in Tustin
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jamboree/Barranca
Description: Known for bringing a taste of Wine Country to the heart of Orange County, The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar at The District in Tustin has been named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Orange County Concierge Association multiple times since opening. Led by Partners JC Clow, William Lewis and Yvon Goetz, The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar pairs contemporary California regional cuisine, with a hip, vibrant, sophisticated setting, to create a cutting-edge dining experience. Executive Chef & Partner, Yvon Goetz, is considered one of the most highly decorated chefs in Southern California and his menu incorporates many selections from the restaurant's expansive wine list, which currently offers 650 selections, offering diners a wide range of varietals from around the world. The restaurant's 800-square-foot visible, climate-controlled cellar holds up to 6,500 bottles!
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This restaurant had excellent food. I had their Filet Mignon which was literally a melt in your mouth experience. I ordered the mushroom medley, which was prepared in a creamy garlic sauce. It was perfectly prepared and the garlic did not over play the mushrooms. An excellent Pinot Noir from a California vinyard accompanied this meal. I was very pleasantly surprised by this restaurant located in what is locally called The District. A great place for a couple or a business dinner. While I rated this restaurant mid range, it is headed toward fine dining and does have a dress code, but is casual to business attire based on my observation and my own attire. I got out of the suit after my business meeting.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Winery has become a family favorite for us. The Tomahawk is THE BEST STEAK you can ask for. It is on par, if not better, than the steaks I've had at Mastro's at only a fraction of the price. Their seafood tower is also AMAZING! The entire wait staff there are friendly and top notch. My husband loves their wine selection and uses every excuse to go there. It's so rare to find fine dining that are friendly to families. While dining in the private room is nice, I like listening the live performances most of the time. Both are excellent depending on what you're in the mood for. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank ANNEMACK1121
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I love steak and my 2 favorite places are Ruth Chris and the Winery. The food is always perfect and the atmosphere is very elegant and quiet.
We went here for my friend's birthday and we were treated like royalty after we told the server it's my fried's birthday.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for an important business lunch.

The restaurant is very elegant and quiet.

We were seated promptly and had an excellent server. Our special, halibut was sublime. One of the best ever.

This was a flawless dining experience.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Always a treat to go to this place great fun with friends and family great wine great food great happy hours never a disappointment!