All reviewssausagelarge bathroompastriesroom was cleanstate streetplace to staysan franciscothe general managereggsnight's sleepanderson valleyone night staynice poolfridge and microwavecoffee makerroad tripparking lot
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My room was nice and comfortable and had a microwave and a little mini fridge and a nice sitting chair as well as a desk and a large bathroom and was very clean with nice moldings and the people at the desk were very friendly and all I would say could be improved would be the amounts and quality of the breakfast but they did try to provide a good breakfast and it was better than some motels that have stayed in but definitely not as good as some

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We had carefully planned our trip south but not our return trip north to Canada. We so lucked out with our stop at the Ukiah Quality Inn.
In our two week trip of the coast of Washington, Oregon and California, this was, by far, the best value.
The wifi is as good as home...maybe better. Our room was sparkling clean. The owner/manager is remarkably friendly, hard
working and friendly.
Our room was spacious, quiet, clean and well maintained.
Breakfast was better than expected as it included scrambled eggs and sausages.
We will make a point of staying here when in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Very well maintained by I believe new owners Mr Jag Parmar and his wife,making an unscheduled stop from the highway due to a foggy night I received a warm greeting from the general Manager and was given a ground floor room two steps from my parked car,the room was basic but more so clean and tidy with all amenities as expected,spotless bed linen and pillows.I was hungry and went out again to find this a sleepy town after nine pm with few choices other than the Golden arches and similar.A light breakfast was included in their rate.Would be happy to stay here anytime I am passing through,about five minutes from the highway.

Room Tip: Most rooms are ground floors with closeby parking,no real views.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank talentpicker
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in the handicapped room and it was perfect. I accidentally left my debit card in the room, and they were so great to call me and notify me. I needed the card soon due to another trip coming up, they sent it to me overnight to make sure I got it.
Excellent customer service! !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmpearring
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Road trip with my son..... He had business dealings in the area and didn't want to travel alone...... Plus we visited family in Clear Lake, San Francisco and took in an Oakland A's game...... Room and breakfast were nice........ Yogurt was outdated....... In taking a couple of walks up and down South State Street one can easily tell how much better this place was compared to the other hotels / motels in the area........ The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful.......

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business