All reviews sausage large bathroom room was clean pastries state street place to stay the general manager great rate san francisco nice breakfast stayed one night extra towels eggs anderson valley night's sleep nice pool fridge and microwave
Reviewed 26 June 2018

At 3 PM in the afternoon I got an emergency phone call that a family member was in trouble and by 3:30 I hit the road to go rescue her. I quickly made a reservation at this hotel. Arrived around 7 PM and check in was quick and easy. Pretty standard room, priced for the area, clean and a choice of restaurants nearby. I hope I never have to go back there, however, it wasn't because of the hotel choice.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Crystal N
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Hospitality doesnt exist at this hotel

1) Bed sheets were pre stained to my arrival 2) coffee pot in room was not cleaned 3) sink in room was broke 4) ring around bathtub 5) breakfast ran out within an hour and was never replenished on a day to day basis 6) drunk people and tweakers outside the door loud EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. 7) even when a do not disturb sign is placed like clockwork at 10 am the house keeper will ignore it and bang on your door asking to come into clean. Dont respond? Shell come on in anyway! 8)) and the final kicker for me had owner or manager whatever bum rush me down talking about if I dont pay by 11 am checkout i had to "get the (f-word) out" when i had already extended my stay literally two days before

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Concernedconsumer101
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is a clean, very well kept place to stay. The staff is amazing. We came in late and I asked for eating recommendations. He looked online to find someplace open. He then called to verify they were indeed open. He gave me instructions to get there and responded to the blank look on my face(we had driving 11+ hours that day) by offering to drive us and I believe he would have done it. By design, it is a little noisy at busy times. The wheels on the maid’s cart is noisy. The next morning I was laying in bed thinking that if I’d said anything about it, he would have picked the whole thing up and carried it. Stayed 3 days and felt safe and comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Stopped here for one night traveling from point A to point B. It was a good clean room with a hot breakfast bar that was average for this class of motel. It was a good stop whether for one night or several.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill W
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located a couple of miles off the highway in the older part of Ukiah and I think south of downtown. It is right off main street on west side of the road. I had no problems making the reservation online and checking in was easy. I got a ground floor room and could park right in front of the door. I couldn't see an elevator so you will have to haul luggage to the second floor. The room is very clean and well equipped. All the standard stuff including fridge, microwave, hairdryer, coffee maker, towels, soaps, tissues and 4 pillows. The management appears to take a lot of pride with their property. There is road noise on the street in front of the property, but not terrible. I got a good, restful night's sleep. For a good price this is a good place to stay. Cheers.

Date of stay: April 2018