“Lightening Strikes Twice”

San Biagio's New York Style
Ranked #13 of 226 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a pizza place in the Pomona area and this place popped up in the search. Seeing that it had great reviews I decided to "give it a try.". Upon my arrival I realized that it was a place that I have randomly searched and been to a many years ago. Since I could not recall my tasting experience, I decided to try it again. I ordered a medium pepperoni and mushroom pizza (good for two people) and a garlic cheese bread. While the cheese bread is OK compared to the offerings of other pizza parlors the pizza was GOOD! Hand tossed by the owner and the man in all the articles on the wall. Nice thin crust; but not soggy, which often is the case with New York styled pizzas. Can't forget to mention service with a smile! Definitely worth a stop while in the Upland area.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here many times but lately it's been terrible. I hate leaving negative reviews but the pizza sauce tastes like ketchup, and their dough seemed stale, they have really lowered their standards :-(

Reviewed 27 April 2016

When I hear about a new place with the best pizza ever, I'm there. LA, Orange County wherever. I have yet to find a better NY style than San Biagio's. Why take a trip to New York when we have NY gem right here in Upland

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Great food especially the pizza!!! Family owned and the quality of the ingredients they use is delicious!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Very good pizza and other traditional fare for an Italian pizza restaurant. A little cramped, but acceptable for a pizza joint. The owner is a crusty old guy, who is quite friendly, but can come across a little gruff. But, his product is good. They have another branch of the restaurant at The Colony in upper Upland. Site is a bit more modern.