“Authentic and consistent”

San Biagio's New York Style
Ranked #13 of 226 Restaurants in Upland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Everyone makes pizza these days, but only a few make real NY pizza. Just order the cheese pizza. It's soooo good it needs no toppings. They use the best mozzarella!! The pizza can be folded over authentically like a slice on the go in NYC. Pizza and a salad! Mmmm. More mozzarella, olives, and tomatoes.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is a wonderful, quaint family owned restaurant. The pizza is delicious. The staff is dedicated to making you feel at home and serving traditional food.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

San Biagio's has two locations in Upland both are small and simply decorated but both have the best New York style pizza. The owner is from Italy who lived in New York making pizza there before coming to Upland. Pizza is thin crust with delicious sauce and cheese. This is our families go to pizza place. I just wished they delivered.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a pizza place in the Pomona area and this place popped up in the search. Seeing that it had great reviews I decided to "give it a try.". Upon my arrival I realized that it was a place that I have randomly searched and been to a many years ago. Since I could not recall my tasting experience, I decided to try it again. I ordered a medium pepperoni and mushroom pizza (good for two people) and a garlic cheese bread. While the cheese bread is OK compared to the offerings of other pizza parlors the pizza was GOOD! Hand tossed by the owner and the man in all the articles on the wall. Nice thin crust; but not soggy, which often is the case with New York styled pizzas. Can't forget to mention service with a smile! Definitely worth a stop while in the Upland area.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I have been here many times but lately it's been terrible. I hate leaving negative reviews but the pizza sauce tastes like ketchup, and their dough seemed stale, they have really lowered their standards :-(