“great fish”

California Fish Grill
Ranked #32 of 226 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: We are a fast casual seafood restaurant chain that offers quality seafood in large portions at affordable prices. Try us today and "Get Hooked" #CaliforniaFishGrill
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Cafeteria style restaurant with good fish choices. Overall nice place to eat but a little noisy because of warehouse type ceiling.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Ordered two orders of "Fish and Chips", but should have only ordered one. It was very good fish and a lot of fries. I have had better, but that was in Ireland.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I thought this place was great. Excellent value for money and good food too with plenty of choice. Liked the choice of salsas.
Food was delicious.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The first time I came here, my salad with salmon and brussels sprouts were GREAT. The second time I came here, my salmon tacos were just ok and the special "dynamite" fries I think they were called were not very good and twice as much as regular fries...they were not hot, kinda room temp, they were regular old fries but just had an overly sweet sauce on them with a few sprinkles of green onion and peppers. I think I'll stick with the salmon salad and sprouts.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

A very comfortable atmosphere order at the counter restaurant. I had the Louisiana grilled catfish with (fair) Chimichurri and my friend had the grilled Ono with garlic butter. Both fish dishes were slightly over cooked but still had a nice char flavor. We both had zucchini which was cold and we both had their coleslaw. The coleslaw was very different not the normal runny dressing and it had a number of mixed green mixed in, it was delicious. The service was efficient and friendly.