“DINNER WITH HUSBAND”

California Fish Grill
Ranked #32 of 226 Restaurants in Upland
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Description: We are a fast casual seafood restaurant chain that offers quality seafood in large portions at affordable prices. Try us today and "Get Hooked" #CaliforniaFishGrill
Reviewed 15 June 2018

On our way home from a graduation, we decided to stop at CFG. My friends have told me that it was very good, but we had never been there. We weren't sure how to order, but the cashier explained everything. My husband ordered the Fish & Chips and the Kaleslaw. He said the fish was delicious except he said it was a little oily. I tried some and I didn't think so. Didn't like the Kaleslaw, but then he thought it was regular coldslaw. The fries could have been a little less soft. I had the Atlantic Salmon with grilled zucchini and beans. I thought mine was delcious. They give you pretty big portions for the price. It was later at night and it was still pretty busy. I have heard if you go earlier, it may be hard to find a seat. They do have an outside patio as well. They also serve beer and wine. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Cafeteria style restaurant with good fish choices. Overall nice place to eat but a little noisy because of warehouse type ceiling.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Ordered two orders of "Fish and Chips", but should have only ordered one. It was very good fish and a lot of fries. I have had better, but that was in Ireland.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I thought this place was great. Excellent value for money and good food too with plenty of choice. Liked the choice of salsas.
Food was delicious.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The first time I came here, my salad with salmon and brussels sprouts were GREAT. The second time I came here, my salmon tacos were just ok and the special "dynamite" fries I think they were called were not very good and twice as much as regular fries...they were not hot, kinda room temp, they were regular old fries but just had an overly sweet sauce on them with a few sprinkles of green onion and peppers. I think I'll stick with the salmon salad and sprouts.