“Delicious pad thai!”

Rose Garden Thai
Ranked #32 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 March 2017

A group of of us decided to eat here last minute one evening and they were very accomodating to us. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. My favorite pad thai in Vacaville.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This was our first visit to the Rose garden so I ordered my touchstone for Thai restaurants - Red Curry Pork. That is how i judge the food quality of all Thai restaurants. Glad to report that it was very good. Portion size was good (but not too much). Comes with rice. I recommend it. Had requested "medium hot" but that was not hot enough for me. So they brought me their 4-container seasonings plate, and I added some more "heat", to taste. It is not a fancy place but not as small as may seem from the outside. And clean. They also had a separate listing of vegetarian items, uncommon in Thai restaurants.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The Rose Garden Restaurant is fabulous!! The food is great and they will make it spicy, like how I like. I have ordered many items and love them all. Their Thai Iced Coffee is really good and refreshing. They put little roses on each straw. They use the straw wrapper to make roses for the ends of the straws. I recommend Rose Garden!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I've been wanting to write a review of Rose Garden for awhile but just haven't taken the time to do it. Then I noticed when the best restaurants in Vacaville came out in TripAdvisor that even though Rose Garden has four and a half stars, it is still rated 39th in Vacaville, probably because there were only 20 reviews. So I'm adding mine!
The flavors and freshness of the foods here are amazing. They are colorfully and beautifully prepared and presented. We have been going there for years and have been very happy with absolutely everything that we've ordered.
The restaurant is not fancy, but is clean and well-decorated. Even the water that you receive there is special, poured from pitchers in which are floating different kinds of things like apples, oranges, cucumbers, etc. It is refreshing and delicious.
Give this great restaurant a try!!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Very friendly staff. Extensive menu and prices are reasonable. When dining with friends all four of the members of my oartynordered different items. Everyone enjoyed the abundance of food And the great flavors. We all had doggie bags and I can say I enjoy my leftovers the next day! I will return!

Been to Rose Garden Thai? Share your experiences!