“The Chicken is Hot”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #90 of 210 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017

What can I say? The chicken is Hot and Ready and so delicious. I love the sauces (this is my cheat food) because it so good. I love the Hot and Spicy chicken, but the sides have gotten incredibly small and the price has went up. Well I still love the chicken and I work around the rest. As far as shrimp and seafood, well I go elsewhere. Great tasting CHICKEN!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The workers at this location showed a level of incompetence I didn't think was possible. The cashier couldn't take the orders correctly. Had to repeat it several times and she still didn't get it right. When the order was given to me, there was only two bags instead of three I had ordered. Somehow, she managed to not ring up the third order. We finally get all of our food and get back to the hotel only to discover that it was completely wrong and the food was fresh, particularly the red beans and rice which had a rancid taste. Avoid this place at all costs.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The chicken and fixings are very good, customer service is good as well. My mother and I visit this restaurant at least once a week.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

The speedy service can only be outmatched by the mouth-watering menu. Each member of the family had a different side dish; and all were more than pleased. If you like well-seasoned red beans-and-rice, green beans, dirty rice, corn-on-the-cob, or fries.... dine in or drive-thru to enjoy an affordable meal.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

We traveled to check out this amazing Shooting range and gun store!!!! It is the most amazing place. knowledgeable helpful staff. Great shooting range, purchased new gun and tried it out. LOVE THIS PLACE

1  Thank Jann93003