“Great Sushi!”

Hisui 2 Bar and Grill
Ranked #93 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I absolutely enjoy visiting our favorite Sushi place in the Vacaville/Fairfield/Suisun area. We always simply order rolls off the menu, and have never been disappointed. Some of our favorites are the 49er, the Mango Special, and the Alamo rolls.

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

We waited about 3-5 minutes as we walked in with reservations for anyone to acknowledge us, let alone seat us.
The Potato Croquettes were below average.
The vegetable roll was adequate but not inspiring.
Service was mixed.
I know I can find a better place for Japanese.

Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

Slow start in getting acknowledged after seating ourselves at the bar but finished strong with an attentive waiter and delicious food. He even asked us if we wanted to take advantage of happy hour beverages one last time before it ended. Always tasty!

Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

Second time to Hisui 2. This time the service was pretty good and the sushi rolls were very good. Prices were decent. The sake bomb was a silly, younger person drink but I tried one anyway. All in all a good night and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 November 2014 via mobile

We went here with a family member who lives nearby. She loves it and thought we would too. Everything we ordered was great! I can't remember the names of what we had but I do remember the Angry Spider. I'm usually not a fan of soft shell crab, but this was yummy. The rolls are pretty big and we had lots to take home. We were pleasantly surprised. Would definitely go again next time we're in town.