“Great Clam Chowder”
Review of Boudin SF

Boudin SF
Ranked #13 of 213 Restaurants in Vacaville
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

Ate here on a Sunday afternoon and had the Clam Chowder in sourdough bowl. It was very tasty and of course you can eat the bowl. It was hard to find a parking spot close to the restaurant.

Sarah W, Online Marketing Manager at Boudin SF, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Hi Douglas,
Thank you for dining with us at Boudin SF Vacaville. We're grateful for your business and the time you took to share this feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We used to live in CA. Anytime back in state we grab a couple of Boudin loaves of French dough to take home to Oregon. The best bread by far!! I have people up here asking for a loaf when we head back.

Sarah W, Online Marketing Manager at Boudin SF, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2015

Hi garm717,
Thank you so much for being a loyal fan of our Original San Francisco Sourdough. We're grateful for your business and the time you took to share this feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

They have a sandwich here that I absolutely love - melted cheese, sliced apple and fig jam, all grilled on the famous Boudin bread. It's fabulous. Love their bread, love their sandwiches, so glad they opened here!

Sarah W, Online Marketing Manager at Boudin SF, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Hi beaglemom22,
Thank you so much for dining with us at Boudin SF Vacaville. We're grateful for your business and the time you took to share this feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2015

I used to drive to San Fran to eat at Boudin. While I still make the trek when people visit, it is awesome having it right here in town. This clam chowder and sourdough is absolutely amazing, and I usually eat here a couple times a month.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

I spent $12 and got a really small sandwich, drink and a tiny bag of chips. I LOVE Boudin's bread and the sandwich was good, but I expect a little more for the price. I will still go back because it was delicious, just wish it was bigger.