“Great variety for the whole family b”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #32 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Various noodle dishes in a quiet atmosphere. Asian, Italian etc. good, inexpensive food in a pleasant environment bb

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

it's very refreshing- noodles of all types prepared Italian , Korean, Thai, Chinese style. they even serve chicken noodle soup they also offer these in 2 sizes - small and regular. not as authentic as the real dishes but pretty close and taste good nevertheless! definitely coming back!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Tried this on a whim. Got there before the lunch rush. I had soup and salad and the chicken noodle soup was so good I took enough home to serve for dinner. Went with friends so we all shared so we could taste more items. You order at the counter and then it is delivered to the table. Tried soup, stroganoff, Mac and cheese and salad. All was tasty.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

The best pasta I ever had. Olive Garden.. Who? I am planning my next trip to visit this amazing establishment again, soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

Loved this place. Husband had Pad Thai with chicken. He loved it, but stated he'd leave of the chicken next time. I had a tossed green salad (very good) and the BBQ Pork sandwich, oh my goodness it is fabulous the BBQ drizzle makes this sandwich so unique. I could eat this once a week.