“Cozy Cafe”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I went here twice recently. My husband and I came for Breakfast on a weekday, and it was delicious. First off, the coffee was delicious. I usually drink decaf, but we wanted to try the real deal, so we had regular coffee. Many restaurants here have good breakfast accompanied by so-so coffee. This coffee was wonderful, and I will try the decaf next time. My husband had the K&L special with Biscuits and gravy, eggs, and a sausage patty. That was too big for me, and the waitress ordered me a two egg breakfast with biscuit and gravy. It was REALLY good, and large. My husband split his sausage patty with me, and it was the best I have had in a restaurant. Wonderful breakfast! I came a week later with a friend for lunch. We wanted a lighter lunch, and wound up with sandwiches and soup. The soup was called "Potato Soup", and I never found a potato, unless it was thickened with mashed potatoes. It had corn in it and salsa flavors. The sandwiches were disappointing, too. What we saw come to other tables looked delicious, and big. I will come again and try another lunch. Breakfast was good enough to draw me back again. Waitresses were wonderful and the price was great.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Mostly come here for breakfast. Usually busy but you don't wait for long.Service is quick as well. The servers are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

First off, the coffee is so good. It's local and tastes miles above any other coffee I've had in the area. It's a small, cozy spot. Go often enough they'll definitely get to know you. They have a good variety of foods, something for everyone.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food is pretty much comfort food open for breakfast and lunch. Had biscuits and gravy the gravy could have had more sausage in it but overall good and thick. biscuits were not scratch. prices are average. I liked the coffee.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Always wanted to eat at this place as I would always pass it by on the way to work. Finally tried it and I must see it is a gem. Doesn't look like much but food is delicious, portions are huge and price is decent. Service was awesome too.