All reviews waffles coffee maker value for the money room was clean bathroom door sausage a great place to stay definitely stay here again business trip staff was very friendly great customer service napa valley san francisco the breakfast area free breakfast microwave shopping
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The checked in after Dark and there was a slew of work trucks in the parking lot with workers hanging out by the door of their rooms. The parking lot was dark and I just didn't feel safe. I checked with the front desk to see if I could have a room on the second floor away from all the workers and was told no. The room door was missing the upper Safety Lock. The air conditioning was on continually but basically non-existent. The room was shabby but clean. I expected more from a Best Western. The motel is close to a real nice Deli grocery store with tons of great items to choose from. I will not come back to this Best Western again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kimberly B, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hello Vicki,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have the experience that you deserved. We apologize for the issues with the construction crews. We are currently looking into the issue with the safety lock. I appreciate you letting us know what issues you experienced. We thank you for your business and hope that you will continue staying with Best Western.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very nice place, room was nice size and the double vanity was great for trying to get ready in the morning. Easy access to I80 and Napa Valley. We were here to bring my son his car, he's stationed at Travis AF Base and it was close to base. Very kind helpful staff.

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for taking the time to give us your review and tell us about your stay. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon on your next trip to the Vacaville area.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was in town for a family event and decided to stay at this hotel because most of the rest of my family was staying here too. I can say with 100% certainty that I will never stay at this hotel again.

When I checked in the front desk clerk seemed to be confused about the check-in process, but eventually was able to figure it out. The quality of the room was poor and there were bugs in the sink, vanity areas, and throughout other areas of the room. To be clear, I didn't notice any bugs in the bed, but after seeing them everywhere else, I was a little skeptical about the bed. The air conditioner had a thick layer of dust on the vents and looked as though it hadn't been dusted in many weeks. The water pressure was terrible and while showering I kept having to kill bugs that were coming out of a crack in the bathtub. I also was able to close and lock the door, but you could see daylight all the way around and hear all the noises of the other guests. There was also debris on the carpet throughout the room. When I went to pack up, I grabbed the loofah my son used in the shower (which was still in the bathtub) and there were bugs all throughout it and some that fell out as I moved it. Obviously that loofah went into the trash.

When I checked out, I let the front desk clerk know about the aforementioned things in my room. She said, "Oh, okay" and that was that. I let her know I was very dissatisfied with my stay and she said, "Oh, sorry." I left feeling frustrated and knowing I would never stay at this hotel again.

I encourage anyone looking for a hotel to avoid this one.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kimberly B, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hello Kyley,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have the experience that you deserve. We apologize for the inconvenience of the staff and their knowledge. We understand that issues like these are frustrating and can be of a big inconvenience. We will work on fixing the issues you encountered. We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to sty with Best Western.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are super clean thanks to a top notch house keeping team. I had a king single, bed super comfortable and my fav was the 5 FIVE! pillows. In room coffee, microwave, fridge, and iron/ironing board, not to mention cable TV. You won’t find a friendlier more accommodating staff in town, trust me I’ve been to all of them. I’ve never rated a hotel higher than this one. Right off 80. Walking distance to good food and entertainment. Check it out. Talk to one of their eager to please concierges.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kimberly B, General Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for the kind words on your review from you latest stay with us. We are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations during your last stay with us. We look forward to serving you during your next stay in Vacaville for one of your Giant's games!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stayed one night. Right off the I-80 so a little noisy. Luckily the bed was on the opposite side of the room, so it reduced the noise. Free parking and free breakfast. Clean & comfortable. Worth the price.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kimberly B, Manager at Best Western Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! See you next time!