“Awesome food, great experience”
Review of Chin Hua

Chin Hua
Ranked #105 of 193 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I think most of the people who are giving the bad reviews either don't know how a kitchen works (seeing as how it's in plain view, not behind a wall) or they came looking for a primarily Chinese restaurant, which Chin Hua is not, it is a Mongolian BBQ. Please don't let people with isolated incidents color your opinion of this wonderful place.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This is a Mongolian Grill type restaurant where you pick up a bowl and fill it with your choice of meats, vegetables and sauces from a buffet type line then you pass it to a fry chef who cooks it quickly over a large circular grill. While this is happening a waiter serves steamed rice, egg roll and soup at your table along with any drinks you ordered. It's all you can eat but I can hardly finish the first serving.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Recently visited with 2 teens and we each ordered a lunch special. The price was very good and the servings were generous and we all enjoyed our food. Lunch came with egg drop soup, spring roll, rice and an entree. I didn't care for the spring roll but everything else was very good.

The servers weren't overly friendly but they were attentive and efficient so no complaints about the service.

Looking forward to returning to try out the Mongolian BBQ.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This used to be my mom's favorite place for Chinese food. We haven't been back in years, and went a couple of weeks ago. Talk about going downhill! The service was terrible, and the Chinese food we ordered from the menu was mediocre at best. There are some great Chinese restaurants in Vacaville, but this one isn't it.

That being said, the Mongolian barbecue is the big draw, so go for that. It's very good, and really popular.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I have not ordered off the menu here so was unable to give it 4 stars as I can't rate what I haven't tried.

The Mongolian BBQ is great!! I have gone with just adults and with children and everyone loves it.