“Yep!”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I want to start out with, I hate the crowds! There is seldom a time that I go to this restaurant that I don't have to sit in line to go through the drive out. And although they work hard to make it fast, it isn't. That being what it is, it's still worth the wait. The burgers are great! I like the animal style, which means cooked he is, and I often order it protein style which means no buns.

I have to admit, I very much dislike their french fries. Although you can watch them hand cutting them, they leave the peels on, and frankly, I think that's a bad taste. And if they're not organic potatoes and I don't think they are, then who knows what chemicals you're eating when you eat the potato peels?

But their shakes are great.

However, avoiding the french fries, I will continue to eat here several times a month.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You can tell by the crowds that In-N-Out is the place to go for burgers and fries. There is a hidden menu like animal fries. You will have to search on line for it. Shakes are typical for fast food places. Wish they would improve on them.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We used to really like this place but, for some reason, it was not as good as normal. The fries came out to us cold so my wife went back for more, but they were not salted and rather tasteless. The burgers weren't anything special either. Too bad. They sure get crowded. We did a drive up and appreciated the way the clerk came out to the cars in line to take our orders thus speeding up the process.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Easy off and on eastbound I-80. Burgers and fries made fresh. Parking is rather limited and may be blocked by guests in the drive-through line.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

So, I get it. In-n-out is a big deal. The food is a really good quality, but you wait the same amount of time for your food as you do in a sit down restaurant. The people that work there are really nice, but its always busy.