“Quick, Efficient, & Wow”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They are quick, very efficient and they offer a tasty burger. No matter how long the line is, they move very quickly and with a big smile.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

My daughter begged me to go here, and although the food was alright, not as great as we thought it would be. Obviously very popular in this area as they were swamped with business, and got to give them credit for the good service considering how busy they were.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The burgers were hot, fresh, and tasty, as were the fries. I always make sure to stop at in-n-out when I come to the west coast!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I want to start out with, I hate the crowds! There is seldom a time that I go to this restaurant that I don't have to sit in line to go through the drive out. And although they work hard to make it fast, it isn't. That being what it is, it's still worth the wait. The burgers are great! I like the animal style, which means cooked he is, and I often order it protein style which means no buns.

I have to admit, I very much dislike their french fries. Although you can watch them hand cutting them, they leave the peels on, and frankly, I think that's a bad taste. And if they're not organic potatoes and I don't think they are, then who knows what chemicals you're eating when you eat the potato peels?

But their shakes are great.

However, avoiding the french fries, I will continue to eat here several times a month.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

You can tell by the crowds that In-N-Out is the place to go for burgers and fries. There is a hidden menu like animal fries. You will have to search on line for it. Shakes are typical for fast food places. Wish they would improve on them.