See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

People wandering around making noise till 3:00 am. Don't stay here loud and scary! No ice and no breakfast. Aweful place to try and sleep. The people are right outside your door and have terrible conversations. Not worth $95! The tv also did not work well and had a very fuzzy picture!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Rodeway Inn is always our "go to" when we are road tripppin' .... clean, inexpensive, reliable .... perfect after a very long day on the road. WRONG!!!! The first thing you literally run into is a full sized refrigerator at the door, you must walk sideways to get past it! There was no ice, no coffee maker, no hair dryer ... the wifi didn't work, and the clicker for the TV was missing and the telephone didn't work! After several trips to the office trying to get things resolved, we gave up! This is without a doubt the worst Rodeway I've ever stayed in! Do not stay here, it lacks and they don't care!!

Room tip: they say the wifi works better near the office, I say ... stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this motel several times as well as other motels in the Eastbay. This hotel is no worse than any motel in the Eastbay. Every motel is going to attract what most people would consider undesirables. Think about it...motels are where spouses meet to cheat on each other.

You should know that there are going to be some people at "any" motel who are loitering, partying, etc. Who doesn't know that??

Having said that, there is a difference between a motel where blatant and rampant illegal activity transpire versus this one. This motel is among the safer motels in Vallejo proper.

The front desk could not be nicer, the maid service is efficient, and the parking lot is well lit. The wifi works very, very well and they have accommodated me numerous times if I needed to change rooms for Whatever reason is another was available-no questions asked.

You can tell that they are trying to run a respectable facility by the manner in which they spent the time to remodel the hardwood/laminate floors.

I usually check out 30-45 minutes late, and as long as I tell them the morning of, they don't rush you away like other motels.

In terms of ammenities, safety, and service, you get exact value for the price they charge.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Well, I know its a Rodeway Inn; not a high luxury hotel. I am not a hotel snob and have no problems with no frills accommodations, but when I book a room where I am guaranteed a king bed and I'm given a double bed - just no. The exterior was filthy but I didn't really care about the exterior. We immediately went to the office to get the King room we booked. Of course we were told there were none available. Unfortunately, we had to escalate to a threat of calling the police in order for them to "find" a room with a King bed. The room itself was a good size and had a full size fridge, microwave and sink in addition to the bathroom sink. There were at least 3 lights that weren't working, the tub metal drain in the tub was all rusted and there were big black marks on the tub itself. There were cigarette burn holes in the curtains so there was always that little sliver of light coming through. I did sleep surprisingly well and it was much quieter than expected. But to top it off, our room never got cleaned the next day. It wasn't like they didn't have a chance to get to it; we left at about 11:00AM and didn't return until well after 4:00PM. I am a very frugal person and don't like to waste money but this is the first time I was ever tempted to NOT stay the 2nd night. Don't be a cheapo like me; spend a little extra if you have to, but don't stay here.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I didnt think the rooms would be as nice or big as they were. I would go there again. I had a bottom floor room. it was great and right across is a fast food resturant. The WIFI there was also amazing, very fast. the outside needs a lil tlc. but its great and quite. I enjoy my sleep i hate noisy people next door. but there no problem

Room tip: bottom floor wonderful
Date of stay: May 2016