“Very good sauces”

Add it.
Pasta Pomodoro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I eat here regularly and very much enjoy all of the pasta dishes. I have tried most of the sauces and would highly recommend all of them. Good service as well. Will continue to return, particularly since my wife is away in China, and there is no one to cook my dinners....cept me.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We have finally experienced true hospitality. The true hospitality we experienced at Pasta Pomodoro was unparalleled by any other dining experience in Vallejo California, so far. The food was excellent. Every person that came in contact with us was nice to us and pleasant and knowledgeable about the menu. My wife and I have falling in love with Pasta Pomodoro! Easy spaghetti with spicy red sauce, and meatballs, with link sausage on the side was very very very delicious. This was the best dining experience as far as food preparation, and taste.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

First time here and was pleased with familiar dishes served uniquely. Though it was cold inside, our start with bread and roasted Brussel sprouts got us warmed up. Service was a little random at first but after we ordered things smoothed out. Don't expect traditional dishes served in traditional ways. This is good and we were not disappointed. I had a chicken roasted dish served in a slightly spicy sauce well seasoned, warm and pleasing. Others had soup, ravioli and a unique Gennili dish. Come and expect a good meal, but bring a jacket.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 23 November 2015

We had a business lunch and enjoyed several nice dishes. They also offered "All you can eat" pasta, but too much for my taste. Management: I would like to add a pasta sampler plate - choose from 3 types of pasta with different sauce options. Overall nice experience and recommended MeuterMedia

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Solid 4 Bubbles overall. Pasta Pomodoro has their own unique identity, so don't come here if expecting the Olive Garden experience.
This is a smaller location than some of the other Pomodoro locations I have visited, but feels so right sized for where it is.
Nice atmosphere kinda like that neighborhood Italian restaurant back home I always took my dates to. Bit of a more upscale menu but with all the classics. Appetizers, Salads, Pizza, Pasta, and the classic Entrees. Dessert menu is always so hard for me to choose just one. All are my faves and I would order them all if given half an opportunity. Nice staff and kitchen is efficient. If you want to enjoy a more leisurely dinner, everyone there is willing to let you dine at your own pace without you feeling rushed to get out the door.
I always like coming here, for the atmosphere, food, and the staff. Feels like family, and where can you find that now days at the large chain restaurants?

Date of visit: June 2015