“Best”

Tacos Jalisco
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Vallejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I've been going to the restaurant and truck since I was 15. Boy o boy everything is good. Spicy pork with a jalapeño tortilla, carne Asada burrito with everything, hot sauce and everything yes lord. Even the elotes are good. Whatever you get you cant go wrong...if did I mention the steak fries! I can never finish in one setting

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I feel bad for review as everyone was friendly and prices were good. Just didn't wow me. That said, I'd go back if I was nearby as Vallejo is a food black hole.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

They have a restaurant and a truck, both are really good. It is super cheap, you will be stuffed for $8.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

Whenever in the Vallejo area, this is one of our favorite stop offs for either take out or to eat in. Always busy which to me is a good sign of a good eatery. Great price as well.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Great place for takeout. Some items available here that you can't get from the truck-- in particular, the wet super burrito. Huge, succulent, cheesy and saucy!
Service is very friendly and efficient. Feels like you are visiting a family's home.
Prices are reasonable. Convenient location.