“Make it a South of the Border Night!”
Review of Tacos Jalisco

Tacos Jalisco
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Vallejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 March 2016

If you want great Mexican food and are dining on a budget, then Tacos Jalisco is the place for you. I enjoy their tacos.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Superlative. Fresh, hot authentic Mexican food served with lightning quick efficiency. Forget a Snickers, get your happy self over here for some lunch or dinner. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Have been a regular here for quite awhile...some dishes are good, some are not. Their taco's are very good, but the Camarones ala Diabla is excellent.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I've been going to the restaurant and truck since I was 15. Boy o boy everything is good. Spicy pork with a jalapeño tortilla, carne Asada burrito with everything, hot sauce and everything yes lord. Even the elotes are good. Whatever you get you cant go wrong...if did I mention the steak fries! I can never finish in one setting

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

I feel bad for review as everyone was friendly and prices were good. Just didn't wow me. That said, I'd go back if I was nearby as Vallejo is a food black hole.

Been to Tacos Jalisco? Share your experiences!