“Great Stuff”

Tacos Jalisco
Ranked #16 of 193 Restaurants in Vallejo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Generally the restaurant is frequented by local Hispanics: definitely a good sign. I have never been disappointed with anything I've ordered. I even go in with a quart glass bottle and have them fill it with Verde Sauce (around 4 bucks). Even family members that have moved away go back here when in town.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

If you want great Mexican food and are dining on a budget, then Tacos Jalisco is the place for you. I enjoy their tacos.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Superlative. Fresh, hot authentic Mexican food served with lightning quick efficiency. Forget a Snickers, get your happy self over here for some lunch or dinner. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Have been a regular here for quite awhile...some dishes are good, some are not. Their taco's are very good, but the Camarones ala Diabla is excellent.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I've been going to the restaurant and truck since I was 15. Boy o boy everything is good. Spicy pork with a jalapeño tortilla, carne Asada burrito with everything, hot sauce and everything yes lord. Even the elotes are good. Whatever you get you cant go wrong...if did I mention the steak fries! I can never finish in one setting

Been to Tacos Jalisco? Share your experiences!