See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Save yourselves and your money..do not stay here the room was so gross / dirty/stinky burn holes in bedspread n stainef sheets...didnt even stay. Took our stuff and decidef to drive home..just not worth it...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Claire, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

After I checked in, I inspected the room first before I got my family out of the car. The room smelled like someone had been smoking marijuana in it. That's not including the room below us with their door wide open and while they were smoking weed too. My kids thought the hookers leaving while I got a refund were quit entertaining. The clerk was very apologetic though.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Vallejo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear KBerry, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Dirty. People screaming all night. Banging on walls. Smoking pot in the parking lot. I was terrified to leave the room and I had a dog with me. I called corporate and was referred to owner. He promised a refund and 11 months later it still has not been sent.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This Motel 6 Is Infested With Cockroaches...So Be Aware..., The Housekeepers Was Sum Wht Nice , The Dailey Rate Prices Different Rates @ Different Motel 6 , I Wonder Why...I Neva On My Worst Nites Go There I Would Rather Sleep In My Car..

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We booked 4 nights here, stayed 1 and chose to lose out on the other 3 even though they are paid for. It's that bad. The good: the front desk girls were friendly and there seems to be light renovation such as fresh paint, fresh blinds, and new sinks. The bad: the AC was broken, the window was janky, the common areas were filthy, the area is very sketchy, there are numerous people living here full time (not in a good way) and lots of yelling and smoking. The room was supposed to be non-smoking but smelled like it had been smoked in and sprayed with Lysol. It was so gross smelling. There were holes in the bed spread and the bed was uncomfortable. I would stay here ONLY if my car was my only other option.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family