“Good sandwiches”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Earl of Sandwich
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Good variety of salads, sandwiches, soups and bakery goods. The filled brownies were to die for. We eat there every time we visit Rincon

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Just got back from another fabulous trip to Harrahs! And of course I had to get the Chipotle Chicken Avocado sandwich from the Earl of Sandwich! It was amazing as always! And don't forget the brownie bites! (or chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookie bites...all delicious!) This place never fails me when I need a quick and easy bite but don't want to waste the time to do a full on dinner. They also have salads that look just as tasty but I haven't tried any yet.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Hard buns. Not much on it. Not as described. Skip it. Worst sandwiches. Over priced. Ick ick ick ick

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The food was good here and the brownies and cupcakes were great. Buffalo chicken sandwich was really good. They had flatbread pizza that the granddaughters really enjoyed.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

My friend and I shared a sandwich and each got a bag of chips and drinks and that was satisfying. It was so good that I wished I had ordered a whole sandwich though!

Been to Earl of Sandwich? Share your experiences!