“Delicious Breakfast and Lunch”

Molly Brown's Country Cafe
Ranked #2 of 206 Restaurants in Victorville
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Molly Brown's is delicious. We went for breakfast and were so happy returned for lunch. On both visits, staff was friendly and food was delicious! Will definitely go back. Servings can be easily split between two adults.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

One of the BEST places for breakfast and lunch. Meals can easily be split, as my wife usually do (most of the time).
This is worth the effort to locate and have a meal. Nice menu, home made soup and pies.

Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Everyone there was awesome. The food was great. Loved it. Injust wished they were maybe open for dinner. Sometimes you crave breakfast at night

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My son and husband and I stopped here after church, about 10:30 a.m.
It is a small, casual place and there was a line for a table, so we say at the bar.
Wide variety of things (many tempting) on the menu. Food portions were very generous and we ate more than we should have. (Next time my husband and I will split a plate!) Service was amazing. Place is bustling. Highly recommend for down home comfort food.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We came here since it was so highly rated. Not a convenient place if you are just driving through, off the freeway a few miles. Our breakfast was good, not fantastic, good baked goods, banana bread. Prices were high for Victorville we thought and we sat near the kitchen at the counter since all the booths were filled. It looked dirty in the kitchen and the bathroom was not up to snuff. I think this place if over rated, I would pick another place with more convenient freeway access

1  Thank lost_bobcat