“We Love It!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Steakhouse
Description: Steakhouse
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband and I Stop in for dinner on our way back from Las Vegas. We only had to wait a few minutes before we were seated. We had the steak and rib dinner with the pink strawberry lemonade. The food was delicious, the services was great! Everything was prepared perfectly. We like the location of the restaurant and the décor inside.

We look forward to dining in again!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I'm staying at the hotel across the street so I walked to this restaurant. I ordered the bacon wrapped tri-tip medium rare, mashed potatoes, dinner salad, and a beer. The beer and salad were OK, the potatoes were OK, but the steak... The bacon wrapped tri-tip is 2 small steaks, 4 oz each. One was fairly good, one was 100% fat and gristle.

Perhaps I should have sent it back, I didn't. I paid, even tipped the waitress because it wasn't her fault, I walked out and I will never go back. The person on the grill would have seen the cut of meat when handling it and wrapping the bacon, and they still put it on the grill.

Maybe the sandwiches and other stuff is OK, but avoid the steak

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Our favorite steak house in the high desert! We've been coming here for the past 20+ years! Thank you for always creating an atmosphere where we want to come back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

If you want a juicy steak cooked just right this the place for you. It is not a fast food place yet the food arrives as fast as the chef can create a master piece.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Good food, pretty fresh good waitress, good beer, large frosty glasses, beer on tap. Steak was good, decent prices, good portions and food.

Date of visit: April 2016