“Good for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Corner Cafe

Corner Cafe
Ranked #20 of 322 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 June 2018

We stop in here once in a while, usually for breakfast. we had eggs, bacon & hash browns. It was cooked the way we ask. Service is casual, nice place if your not in a hurry. Prices are in line with most cafe's in town.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Last time I was here was many moons ago and it was still by the DMV and swamped and was like being at a concert but sitting down and enjoying food.

Their new spot is quite roomy, modern and not cramped but still as busy.

The food was just as good as when I last tried it. I had a cup of coffee, ham and eggs. Everything was cooked just right and the eggs were just like I like them. And more important the flow of coffee was never ending.

Service I'll have to admit was much more improved compared to my last visit and that could be because it's not so cramped at their new location. It was quite nice and I'll be sure to make my next visit not so distant.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This is a great casual place to eat breakfast or lunch, but I liked the breakfast best.

The atmosphere is nostalgic of the muscle car/hot rod era. The food is plentiful. They serve big portions here, and the service is awesome. They really make you feel like family here. No request is too big and its always a fun time.

Expect to wait for a table at peak times, but there's a reason and its worth it. They've been serving up good food and great service for a long time and they're pretty good at it.

Enjoy

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This cafe/diner is clearly very popular and there is always a queue of people waiting to get in. I finally decided to try it out and after waiting about half an hour was eventually seated by the (reasonably) friendly staff.
The menu is extensive and while I'd say what myself and my friend ordered was good I'm not sure I'd say it was good enough to sit and wait half an hour (I'd suggest longer at lunch time) for a table.
I would happily return but only if I could be seated straight away which I think would only happen at 6am.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

We had an awesome breakfast! The food was delicious and served very quickly. Our waitress was very friendly and personable too.

Been to Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!