“Good pizza, great beer”

Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria
Ranked #203 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

The Tioga-Sequoia brewing company has a great tasting Ed's Red. The hot Hawaiian is the the best pizza at this place. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Went to Me-an-Ed's for lunch. This pizzeria needs HELP. Bad service and bad pizza. The only thing really was a decent salad bar. The pizza took almost 45 minutes and it was not that hot. It tasted horrible. Their were 6 of us from work and no one liked it. Sorry, not going back.

Reviewed 28 February 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I love pizza and go probably once a week. We only go to Me N Ed here in Visalia. Minus the bathrooms, the visit is always above average. Sometimes the service might be slow but the one time we had a very raw pizza they gave us a free one. It is an amazing place. They do not saturate their pizza with oil. The sauce is good and the toppings are not spared.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

The "manager" accused our friend's kids of touching the salad bar. Their mom and asked them and they denied it. They seemed pretty sincere to me. There had been a large party there that had just left. All the kids were similar in age and appearance. After they left the "manager" came out and said he had reviewed the security camera footage and it showed that it was the kids in our party. Apparently he had not actually seen them touch the salad bar in the first place. We asked why he waited until the other party with approximately 10 kids left. No answer, but he called his co-worker to assist him. He came out from the back tooling up his sleeves as if to intimidate us? What a joke!
After we left, my 14 year old son brought up a good point. He said "there will be no one else coming in, they are closing. Were they really planning to save the lettuce, etc. for tomorrow?" The "manager was named Nicholas, and his co-worker, who admired he wasn't even there to see anything was the delivery driver, Jon. The restaurant was dirty, and the girl that took our order was not the sharpest tool in the shed. Me N Eds corporate needs to seriously address the problems with their restaurant and staff! We will NEVER go to ANY Me N Eds again and will be sure to advise anyone we know to do the same. From the looks of the previous reviews on this site alone, most people already agree with us.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

Called to order a pizza for take out. This is not the 1st time. They're on my speed dial. My husband gets there and they say they don't have an order for us. They asked if I called the right place. Seriously???!!! Then they want him to stand around and wait for 20 mins. Are you kidding???!!! I spoke with the asst. mgr on the phone and she still offered to make us another pizza. Look, the one guy who was working there is the one I spoke with. And he's going to deny it. Liar! Will never order from these people again. Not worth the effort and the pizza's not that good to begin with. Just cheap!