“always good and fast”
Review of Fugazzis

Fugazzis
Ranked #139 of 294 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 17 November 2016

love this place. I have been several times and it never changes, EXCELLENT The service is excellent. I have called in a few times as as always ready when I get there

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We ate there recently and the food was ok but pricey. The pizza was good, but not impressive. It was very busy and the waitress who was trying to keep up was struggling to keep up.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Menu had a great variety, and for a Northeast born and raised Italian Food snob, this place was top notch. Great food, great decor and great service; what more could you ask for?

Reviewed 25 March 2015

I stopped by to get Takeout. The service was great. The young man was friendly and my meal was ready very quickly. The spaghetti and meatballs is excellent and the salad was fresh and delicious. Their menu is extensive and plan to go in more often.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

First time in Visalia, what a great town. Nice food scene here.

Our party of 9 had a wonderful dinner, with wonderful service.

We started with bread and dip sauce... It was mysterious looking, but wonderful!
(and just like the the picture here on yelp, sauce was spilled on plate)

We also had the Truffled-Fries, Roasted Garlic and Fugazzis Chicken Bites.
Delicious!

Kids had the Mediterranean Flatbread & Margherita Pizza. Adults had the Beef Stroganoff , which was a hearty portion, we took some to go. Jambalaya, also a hearty portion and just as delicious.

The Ahi Tuna..... OMG! This was the best thing ever! It was seared perfection laying on Israel couscous.

We washed our dinner down with Moscow Mules, I very good dinner!