“Family Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We just finished our adventure in Sequoia National Park... on our way to Paso Robles. Visalia was a good stopping point for lunch.

Brewbakers had curb appeal. Just inside the window to the left were huge vessels for brewing beer. The lighting was a large collection of hanging Tiffany pendant lights, dark wood floors, booths along right side, a bar, and tables in the middle, as well as in a loft set back above the kitchen area.

The food was well liked by all. We enjoyed the following: beer tasting, house made root beer & cream soda, fish & chips (sweet potato fries were substituted), corned beef & Swiss on rye with garlic fries (a bit soggy), large burger- delicious, and a Chinese chicken salad (huge) and very much enjoyed.

The wait staff was helpful and solicitous. Meals were served quickly. Family was very content!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I really can't remember why. I guess it was unremarkable. I thought I reviewed this already and just realized I had not.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This place has amazing food and the beer isn’t bad either. Had there chili and it was awesome. Definitely worth the stop

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had dinner here the night before heading to Sequoia National Park. It was a good spot. Downtown Visalia was very pretty at night. Brewbakers has a good pub style menu, but the gluten free options were unexpected and MUCH appreciated. GF pizza usually sucks, but their's has a thin, crisp crust that was delightful. I would go again just to have the pizza, a rare treat. My teenage son had wings, large fish and chips, and a caesar, and ate every bite. He's a picky eater, so this is a real accomplishment.

1  Thank Heidi R
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

My favourite restaurant in Visalia. Great food. Fish and chips like I had in London. Eat upstairs and watch the bar. Live music on the weekend sometimes.