“Great Italian Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2016

If you like Pasta the Italian way (Al Dente) and you are in Visalia this is the Place to go.
Don't Hessitate !!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We had a party for my niece. Seventeen adults and children. The service and food were both below par. The price was high for the level of both we received. This is an established place, but someone wasn't paying attention to what is necessary. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Little Italy is my favorite restaurant in Visalia. We always have great service and food. The food is authentic and they always have great specials.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Italian restaurants are usually the same however Little Italy is a step above the normal pasta mill. They make a great martini and my wife had a Venetian lemonade that she absolutely loved. The frutti de mare was spectacular and my wife really enjoyed her chicken. I highly recommend their Italian wedding soup.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

This was the best Italian restaurant I've been to in a long time and my whole family agreed!

I had a rosé cannoli which was spectacular. My mother had spaghetti, thinking it would be average and she was completely wrong. She said it was by far the best spaghetti she's ever eaten!

This place is clean and well worth the visit!