“Great Beer”

Sequoia Brewing Company
Ranked #7 of 308 Restaurants in Visalia
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Stopped in while visiting downtown Visalia. They have a great selection of beer on tap. I had the amber and my girlfriend had the blossom trail. Both were excellent. Didn't order food but all the food I saw others eating looked good. We did look at the menu and there seemed to be a good food selection and process were reasonable.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

food is excellent, service is good! It offers a great variety. make it a point to go a couple of times a month. they have good specials

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Was real excited to see Visalia had a brewery that offered my type beer (Pilsner, lager, wit). Ordered beer and appetizers and the beer was top notch as was the pretzel but the chili tasted like it was out of a can. I asked my server about purchase of an empty growler as I was traveling and couldn’t store a filled one. She quoted me some ridiculous price—I think she misunderstood me. Would recommend for the beer but not the chili.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This place has always got a lot of people, the menu is ok...a good variety, but nothing stands out or is unforgettable...it’s just ok.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I appreciated the beer variety and the one beer I had was really good.

The building was very well executed and the bar staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

My lunch (tri-tip sandwich with house BBQ sauce) was solid, but not amazing.

I will certainly return to try other beers and menu items.