Quest at Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
US$154
US$108
  • Fitness centre
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
US$121
US$109
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$76
US$56
    Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)(Great Value!)
    US$175
    US$168
    • Restaurant
    • Room Service
    Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$86
    US$80
    Priceline
    Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
    US$58
    US$54
    Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
    US$50
    US$49
    Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$67
    US$50
    Town & Country Motel(Strathfield South)
    Free cancellation until 28/07
    US$62
    • Pool
    1,346 results
    All reviewsolympic parkanz stadiumspa bathroom servicebuffet breakfastupgraded to a suiteacross the roadtrain stationsporting eventscoffee machinegreat roomenjoyable staythe air conditioningfantastic locationcar parkingcomfy bedroyal easter show
    Reviewed 17 February 2018

I stayed here and had the worst experience I can recall having. Rant warning :)...They completely stuffed up my check in i.e. telling me I had no booking etc. The young guy must have asked my name and if I was a member of their loyalty program about 6 times. The next day this was followed by telling me I was not entitled to breakfast which subsequently turned out to be false. I had already gone and purchased breakfast elsewhere. Then my room key didn't work on the second day so I had to go back down and join a long front office queue to get it reset. Then they delivered the wrong meal to my room and I had to chase the lady down the hall so someone else didn't also get the wrong meal. Only then did I discover my steak did not come with the sauce I ordered. Despite saying they would be straight up they took 15 minutes by which time my steak was cold :(. Upon check-out I was actually concerned about what else could go wrong. A trainee was left all alone and he accidentally debited my card for the whole stay $500+ despite the fact my company had already paid the bill. Front office advised they would contact me that day to say when the refund would be processed. Haven't heard a thing after 3 days. Left a message for the manager, Emily Coats, and even she did not bother to call me back regarding the refund. What a disaster. Definitely found the whole experience to be not up to standard. Suffice to say I won’t be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
    3  Thank Gruntman
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Gruntman,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience when staying with us.

First and foremost we would like to sincerely apologise for your experience and would like to assure you that we are taking the necessary measures to prevent any future occurrences.

I would personally like to apologise that you did not receive a call from myself and I am following up with my team as to why the message was not conveyed.

I have followed up your refund today and can assure you that we have processed the refund to your card today and you should be receiving the funds within 2 business days maximum.

I have also tried calling your mobile on file to apologise and have left a voicemail.

I do hope that you can consider giving us a second chance and return to stay with us again in the future so that we can show you how we have improved our services and give you the experience and service that you should have received in the first place.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Stayed at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park recently. Booked a king superior room & was very happy. The room was lovely, excellent view of the city and very, very comfortable bed. The staff were very helpful & happy to assist with any request. After flying from Queensland, was very happy with the location of the hotel from the railway station & to Quodos Arena. Overall, was very happy with all aspects of the hotel. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018
    2  Thank kiki272
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi kiki272,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience while staying with us at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.

We are delighted to receive such kind comments regarding our helpful team and that you will be choosing us next time you stay in the park.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Waited 2 hours and 40mins for room service. Called twice to remind them and on the 2nd call at the 2hr mark I got "sorry a Sorry, will be there in 15mins".
    I then waited another 40mins. Not good at all.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
    3  Thank RobStewart1

Hi Kavanagh,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us.

First and foremost we would like to apologise that our service this time did not meet your expectations. The service that you describe is very foreign to the high standards that we set ourselves and whilst it is disappointing to hear we would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would like to advise that we have shared this feedback with our restaurant and room service team to investigate where the breakdown was to ensure we take the appropriate action to prevent any future occurrences.

We do hope that you give us a second chance again in the future so that we can show you how we have improved.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Good value hotel very easy to get to from the train station and easy access to venue.
    Excellent views of the Park from room. Room was fine with everything we needed.
    Bar was good and alive & fun group.
    Breakfast was included but selection of fresh fruit was poor considering what’s available in Sydney. Would stay again if visiting Sydney or any event at the park.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
    Accor_Hotels_SOP, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Hi bsemaj_New_Zealand,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent experience.

We are glad that you were able to take advantage of our excellent location for your concert needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us when you return to Sydney next.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We always stay overnight at either the Pullman or here when we are at a concert or rugby ect and this time was the Novotel again.

We arrived early (Ribs & Rumps lunch) and was going to leave our bags at reception but heard the magic words, our balcony room was upgraded to a suite (#1542) and the room was available! Thank you to the friendly and lovely staff that checked us in.

The "living room" is tiny but the huge double jet spa bath is wonderful! If I had known about the upgrade, I would have packed some bath bombs to indulge.

Bed is comfortable, being able to open the windows was great as there was a fantastic cool breeze Saturday night.

Happily sent my husband off to the concert with his friends, while I sat on the balcony enjoying room service, which was fast and fresh, and listening to the concert.

My husband bought some Cold Rock during the day and was able to store it in the minibar freezer so after the concert, he too sat on the balcony, watching the crowd and enjoyed his icecream.

Nice little touch was the Foo Fighter guitar magnet on the bed, my husband was thrilled and its now sitting on the fridge.

Despite being booked solid, check out was easy and fast and we will book again for our next outing.

Many thanks for the upgrade! Very much appreciated although the guitar fridge magnet made my husbands day.

Room Tip: Balcony room, overlooking stadium is always good.
    • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple